To Sir With Love

Written by : Unknown | 10:59:00 AM | 1

♥ ASSALAMUALAIKUM ♥

Today we will be celebrating Teachers' Day in 2011.Teachers' day celebration theme is "Guru Penjana transformasi Pendidikan Negara".Expected all teachers to be more successful in the world and the hereafter.With that I want to share a special music video on this special day.

This music video from 1967, but I really loved watching and listening to this song. I want to Dedicated  this to all my former teachers who had taught me while in school..Especially to Sir Badrul, who has always guided me. Although at that time I've just stepped into grade 1, but your services are still etched in my memory.


Dedicated to my mentor Sir Badrul at S.K Muhibbah Sandakan

To Sir, with Love is a 1967 British drama film starring Sidney Poitier that deals with social and racial issues in an inner city school. James Clavell both directed and wrote the film's screenplay, based on the semi-autobiographical novel of the same name by E. R. Braithwaite.
The film's title song "To Sir, with Love", sung by Lulu, reached number one on the U.S. pop charts, and ultimately was Billboard magazine's #1 pop single for the year, 1967. The movie ranked number 27 on Entertainment Weekly's list of the 50 Best High School Movies. ( From Wikipedia )

Thank You Sir...:)
In this occasion, I would like to wish a Happy Teachers Day to all teachers and head teachers throughout Malaysia..
Sharing The Love :)

1 comment:

Note : All comments are moderated manually by real humans, so you won't see them appearing immediately.

For Non-Bloggers
Please select profile & click "Name/URL" If you do not have any profiles on any those listed. (Leave the URL empty).

It's harsh to call you Anonymous , So please Leave at least a Name.