Last Trimester | Week 33

Written by : Unknown | 4:14:00 PM | 0

Entering the last trimester was thrilling.Every second was preoccupied with fighting moments of life.Various things have in mind now.How safe will I be? What would happen to me this time? Easy or hard for me to labor soon? Can I cope with the pain of the most spectacular?..Other women can do it, why can not I do instead?..I can do it as well..!!


Ah, the feeling is really good at playing their role.
Deceive the mind and thoughts.

Heart not so calm now.

Maafkan ku saja deh...:(

"The more complete the preparations,the heart feels like hell.My eyes are getting stuck on a set beg to be brought together, the more fierce this heart beat very fast..The more the eye is reflected in a row of dainty little dress in the special clothes basket, has not retained this faith awaiting for a battle soon. ".

Image Credited To Google

"Ya Allah, kuatkanlah semangat hamba-Mu ini." amin..
Sharing The Love :)

Leave A Comment , Thank you! 😍

Note : All comments are moderated manually by real humans, so you won't see them appearing immediately.

For Non-Bloggers
Please select profile & click "Name/URL" If you do not have any profiles on any those listed. (Leave the URL empty).

It's harsh to call you Anonymous , So please Leave at least a Name.