3rd Wedding Anniversary

Written by : Unknown | 9:21:00 AM |

18.04.13

Marked as our Wedding Anniversary for the 3rd year.

3rd-anniversary

3 years flew by so quickly..Alhamdulillah..syukur to Allah S.W.T have still made us both together until now.Even though for the past year we are tested by Allah S.W.T  with many trials from various aspects.Syukur Alhamdulillah, with a strong faith and a courageous heart, we take it together.

Sadly,like the previous year..nothing special on our day as hubby are was’nt here with me to celebrate it for some reason.But it does not matter,.I’ll think is not more important to celebrate as long as we both happy.

By saying “ Happy Anni Dhang ” thru phone call,is more than enough to me..”Dhang” is the way my hubby called me by of its own...hehehe..:)..

1st Anniversary,just we both…2nd Anniversary,We both + half (Aril masih dalam perut),& now 3rd Anniversary We are 3..Thank you Allah S.W.T  for your blessing & the happiness gifted to us.

I do hope,

May the two of us and our precious Aril be Blessed with Good Health,Happiness and Protection Always & all our dreams come true and me be blessed with all wonderful things in life and happiness all around..Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin!

Till for now...)
Sharing The Love :)