DAY 4 OF RAMADHAN 1434

Written by : Unknown | 2:51:00 PM | 0

Salam Ramadhan ..Realizes it or not, today is Day 4 of Ramadhan,days gone by too fast is it?..Anyway, how was you all guys Ramadhan activities going on? I hope it all went good! As for mine, all goes great. Alhamdulillah!!!..I'’m still survived fasting so far although gastric hit me every day.

I don’t know why ramadhan this year, my gastric  suddenly came.Years before, no such thing like this was happening to me.Maybe this is what Allah S.W.T alleged to me,so I had to pleased & stronger to face it.

Perhaps many are saying “ ala alasan sahaja tue ndak mau posa kan,pura2 sakit gastrik"..But you totally wrong.I’m not that kind tau.My parents already get us used to fasting since we 6 years old of age,So everytime when Ramadhan came we all are excited welcoming the most awaited & blessed month,unless there are obstacles that do not allow us to do so.

Luckily,I found some useful information on this blog,upon browsing the internet yesterday.It gives tips & hints to prevent gastric.This article helped me a little less gastric pain,Alhamdulillah..

Ramadhan-4
Image Credited To Brotherhood Arts

Till next time ..Happy fasting & Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak everyone! =)
Sharing The Love :)

Leave A Comment , Thank you! 😍

Note : All comments are moderated manually by real humans, so you won't see them appearing immediately.

For Non-Bloggers
Please select profile & click "Name/URL" If you do not have any profiles on any those listed. (Leave the URL empty).

It's harsh to call you Anonymous , So please Leave at least a Name.