My Baby Grow Too Fast

Written by : Unknown | 4:07:00 PM | 0

Eating Fried Chicken
He is now growing too fast.My little boy is no longer a baby. It seems like just yesterday I placed him in my arms..kissed him..hug him..hold him tightly..hold his tiny hands ..cuddling him.

And now,He's 1 year & 2 months old.
Now he has 4 teeth, & more 2 is on the way..He is almost talking " hi' while waving his hand.He can recognized me as his mother and gets excited.

He's started walked straight without fall down & I'll think soon he will run and will be hard for me to catch him..

While Shopping his dress


Alhamdullilah..It's. been a year now I became a mother ..what a wonderful feelings..there's no words can described how I feeling.

I'm not going to lie and say this isn't hard..It's bittersweet to see my baby growing so rapidly but also to know I will never have this time back again.

At some point I realized that I just had to accept the fact that my baby wasn't a baby anymore and everyday he would grow a little bigger.All children grow up no matter how much we don't want them to..

No matter how old he will, He will always be my baby ever..

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10
Sharing The Love :)

Leave A Comment , Thank you! 😍

Note : All comments are moderated manually by real humans, so you won't see them appearing immediately.

For Non-Bloggers
Please select profile & click "Name/URL" If you do not have any profiles on any those listed. (Leave the URL empty).

It's harsh to call you Anonymous , So please Leave at least a Name.