I Cry

Written by : Unknown | 3:09:00 PM | 0



ASSALAMUALAIKUM...
lunapic_129913319055365_2

I was sitting outside the house
Wind blowing through my hair
Chicken playing in the yard
But I just can’t seem to care

Life goes on around me
I don’t participate
I go through all the motions
But what I really do is wait

I dream about the day
That you’ll come home to me
Nothing else is important
Why can’t people see?

I don’t want to go out
I don’t want to have fun
I don’t want to do a thing
Until all is said & done

You have no idea how much I cry
I never let you know
It’s so hard out here without you
But I’m not allowed to let it show

I must pretend all is fine
Everyone thinks all’s okay
But what I never ever tell them
Is that I cry for you every day.

Dedicated to "my man" Danny.
Sharing The Love :)

Leave A Comment , Thank you! 😍

Note : All comments are moderated manually by real humans, so you won't see them appearing immediately.

For Non-Bloggers
Please select profile & click "Name/URL" If you do not have any profiles on any those listed. (Leave the URL empty).

It's harsh to call you Anonymous , So please Leave at least a Name.