Join Faceblog

Written by : Unknown | 4:12:00 PM | 0




 
 
ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

New-Blogger-Logo-Facebook-Style-Blogger-Template

While Am doing blogwalking, I saw the word FaceBlog .. I want to know what is meant by the title I just saw.Without wasting time I click a link that has been given.
Apparently, its a blog site that is a theme seems kind of Facebook,But it is interesting to me, because the color theme of this faceblog is my favorite color pink..(pantang tengok pink..hehe).
My heart felt like to be one of the facebloggers, because the theme is cute in my eyes..hehe

Why Faceblog created ? read below ..


WELCOME  TO ALL  WHO WISH TAKE TO THE FACEBLOG. THE PURPOSE OF FACEBLOG ESTABLISHED IS TO COLLECT AND  BUILD A COMMUNITY BLOGGER PARTICULAR IN MALAYSIA AND THE WORLD . LET US UNITE AND COORPERATED IN BLOGGER HELP OUR FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE MALAYSIA. AS FACEBOOKERS, WE ALSO HAVE THE SAME PURPOSE OF FORGE CLOSER TIES BETWEEN THE BLOGGER IN LINE WITH THE THEME IN MALAYSIA WE USE OF THEME –LOOK A LIKE  FACEBOOK . jOIN US AND CHERISH THE WORLD BLOG WITH MALAYSIA.
THANK YOU..


Im already In, you guys when?..
If you want to join,klik Join Faceblog
Sharing The Love :)

Leave A Comment , Thank you! 😍

Note : All comments are moderated manually by real humans, so you won't see them appearing immediately.

For Non-Bloggers
Please select profile & click "Name/URL" If you do not have any profiles on any those listed. (Leave the URL empty).

It's harsh to call you Anonymous , So please Leave at least a Name.