Sandakan : UK Fun Fair 2014

Written by : Unknown | 3:50:00 PM | 0


Assalamualaikum & Happy lazy Tuesday !!

Recently,I had the opportunity to bring my family to the funfair, Fun Fair 2014, which is located in Bandar Indah,same old location yearly with an entrance fee of RM2.00 for children above 3 years old and adults only.

Therefore we don't have our own transportation, so I invited my friends to join us.Luckily he's not refused to go..(kang kepunan bebudak sia)..hehehe!!

With parent ,younger brother,niece & nephew
There are many types of games in funfair and most games are very exciting to anyone. I personally took my son and  other kids with my parents.Each game requires a token per head. 1 token is priced at RM2.00 and some games using 1 to 4 tokens.I had spent RM50 for a token only that night.For me, it was quite expensive,because the kiddos want to play all the games. However, I only allow them the a harmless game like mushroom , mini train, car-go-around, teacups swivel , carousel & bumper car.



With Abang Adznil ( His cousin)
Mushroom ride
I took a chance to play together with my son , we played mushroom ride.Although at first, I was afraid of heights but because of my love to my beloved son, I had to be brave for him. I just closed my eyes when the ride reaches to the top..hahaha!!!!

Second attempt, my mom and I tried ride a roller coaster..Fuh!!! semangat..we shouted all along the way.I've lost my stomach for roller coasters..its really good for stress free..ha ha ha!!!

With my mom , while waiting for the ride started.
After we've played ,I take the kids watching the games for adults like Sudden Impact, Space Gun, The Momentum , Apollo Spin, Kick Ass, Big Wheel, Octopus ,Pendulum ride , Roller Coaster and some other games.

2014-12-17 20.24.52

2014-12-17 20.26.51

2014-12-17 20.25.47

2014-12-17 20.25.53

2014-12-17 20.25.22

2014-12-17 20.24.46

    2014-12-17 20.26.19
    Some of games photos to share  (ignore the blur image as I snap while carrying my boyfie)
From my observations, Space Gun are most dangerous game on fun fair.Players will depend in an upside down moment in a few minutes before the 'plane' swung back as usual.If you want to try out this game,really need to think twice for own safety and I am so sure, the proponent has also been tightened safety stage for each game..

However,we just an hour & half there due to weather did not allow us stay that night a little longer..huhuhu :( But that's okay even if only for a moment, as long as the kids happy and have fun..That's all matter :P

Fun Fair 2014 started at 6.00 pm to 12.00 pm and will end on February 4 2015.

For those haven’t been there, pay a visit while still open..K Da…!!!

Who has health problems, are advised not to ride any game..Like my Dad..:(

Sharing The Love :)

Leave A Comment , Thank you! 😍

Note : All comments are moderated manually by real humans, so you won't see them appearing immediately.

For Non-Bloggers
Please select profile & click "Name/URL" If you do not have any profiles on any those listed. (Leave the URL empty).

It's harsh to call you Anonymous , So please Leave at least a Name.